I know it’s a little early, but I couldn’t wait to post it since it’s all ready to go. Here is Sycamore Rose – Block 2.
For this block, you will need approximate scraps as follows if you’re making it in the Pink/Brown colorway.
- Medium Pink: (one) 6-1/2″ square of Medium Pink #1 for Rose bottom and (one) 2-1/4″ x 4″ rectangle of Medium Pink #2 for tulip center
- Dark Pink: (one) 4-1/2″ square for Rose top
- Light Pink: (one) 5-1/2″ square of Light Pink #1 for Rose middle and (one) 3-1\2″x 4″ square of Light Pink #2 for tulip base
- Gold: (two) 2-1/2″ squares for Rose center and base circle.
- Green: (twenty-four) 2″ x 3″ rectangles cut from assorted prints. Or, if you’re using one fabric for all leaves, a fat quarter of fabric will be more than generous for the amount of leaves you’ll need.
I had a lot of fun putting the block together and hope the same for you!