Sycamore Rose – Block 3

Sycamore Rose - Block 3

Here is Sycamore Rose – Block 3, ready for download.  I haven’t quite finished up the stitching on the block, but it will have it done in the next day or two and will post a picture then.  I didn’t want to delay the pattern just because I’m a little slowpokie this month.

March is such a happy month as we get the rain we need for the poppies to bloom in all their glorious color here in the Mojave desert.  We’re enjoying a wet weekend – well, enjoying it as long as we’re not out driving in it.  But it’s good weather to stitch away on the couch in the family room, watching TV with the kids while hearing to the rain fall and the wind howl, or else finding a nice book to keep me company.  Or I can watch the Twilight series for the umpteenth time with my dear daughter who can practically recite it verse for verse.   Happy times.

Hope you all are safe and warm wherever you are.

Christy

1. patricia winne says:

Thank you so much for these beautiful blocks. They are vey much appreciated.

2. Carla says:

Thank you, I look forward to it every month. I appreciate your time.

3. Christine says:

I have 3 BOM projects going, so I’m a little behind on block 2.
    Is there a place where people are posting finished blocks? I’d love to see them.
    I love that you have a separate page for the templates as opposed to trying to trace them/cut them out of the placement diagram.
    Thank you!
    Christine

4. Jo Ann says:

Thank you. I have finished the first two block and ready to start on this one. Love this quilt.

5. Terry Bruns says:

I am new to this ,I find it very thearaputic give me patterns please

1. cburdy says:

I tried to send them to you, but your email wouldn’t accept it. So the best thing you can do is scroll down to the first message of each month and click the pink highlighted “Sycamore Rose – Block 1”, etc., and download them straight to your computer. You’ll need Adobe Acrobat Reader which you can get online free with a quick search. If you have any troubles, let me know.