1. karenlogcabinquilter says:

Thank you. I have been saving the patterns and have my fabric. Just waiting to start until I finish another quilt project.

1. cburdy says:

If I were good like you and waited until I actually finished something before I began another, I’d be a much more productive quilter. lol I have so many starts and WIPs that it’s a little on the crazy side. But I love the excitement of beginning a project – all the planning and preparation. I need to work on the follow through.

2. Vera C. says:

Thank you for sharing the pretty block patterns. I am behind just a little, but certainly intend to “catch-up” when I get some other quilts finished for graduation gifts. Thank you again for the time and effort you’ve put into sharing this beautiful quilt pattern with everyone!

1. cburdy says:

Thank you, Vera! I bet your graduation quilts are lovely! What a thoughtful gift to share.

3. Susan says:

That might be my favorite one so far. Thank you.

1. cburdy says:

Thank you, Susan!

4. Richard & Michele Bloch says:

Dear Christy I do hope you won’t mind but if I may, I would like to ask what program you use for the layout of your patterns please.I have been frustrated trying to find something suitable and don’t know where else to try.Could you please advise me, you help would be truly appreciated.Many thanksRegards, Michele-Marie (a great grandma)

From: Sycamore Hill Quilts To: michrichbloch@yahoo.com.au Sent: Sunday, 17 May 2015, 11:02 Subject: [New post] Lancaster Co – Block 10 #yiv9904541888 a:hover {color:red;}#yiv9904541888 a {text-decoration:none;color:#0088cc;}#yiv9904541888 a.yiv9904541888primaryactionlink:link, #yiv9904541888 a.yiv9904541888primaryactionlink:visited {background-color:#2585B2;color:#fff;}#yiv9904541888 a.yiv9904541888primaryactionlink:hover, #yiv9904541888 a.yiv9904541888primaryactionlink:active {background-color:#11729E;color:#fff;}#yiv9904541888 WordPress.com | cburdy posted: ”  Lancaster County 10 is ready to download. The center block can be purchased here: Patternspot. ” | |

5. Nanci Huber says:

I cannot download blocks 11 thru 16. Perhaps they are not ready yet to download, or maybe I just do not know how.
    Nanci H

1. cburdy says:

Hi Nanci,

Lancaster Co blocks 11-14 haven’t been uploaded yet. They are uploaded one at a time on the 1st & 15th of the month, So block 11 will be available on June 1 and block 12 on June 15th, etc. If your looking for Sycamore Rose blocks 11-16, those are available for purchase at Patternspot.com. You can purchase them individually or as a complete pattern. You will also find the Center block for Lancaster Co there, as well.