Longmeadow – Block 7

Outer Border - opt 2

month-to-month

I’m so sorry for the delay.  I was out of town yesterday and couldn’t get this last block downloaded.  But now it’s here and ready for download: Block 7.  I’ll have the finishing directions a little later as I have yet to write them.

Lancaster Co., which has been up due to my negligence, will be coming down soon.  And Longmeadow will also be coming down the first of April, to make room for the new BOM – Serendipity.  I’m still working on the patterns, but am very excited to share the quilt with you.  It has eight blocks, plus the center (which will be up in the shop soon) and borders.  I’m sewing the center block now and it’s pretty easy.  and the colors are gorgeous!  I found the most beautiful teal for the square in a square blocks at my local quilt shop.  And they helped me find the most gorgeous red for the star.  I’m really excited about this one!  I hope you all will sew along with me.

2016 BOM

Later this month, my sweet hubby and I are flying across the country to Tennessee to see our daughter and her family.  Which means I’ll get to see my granddaughter for the first time in a year!  She’s a whole different person now then when I last saw her.  She’s walking, talking, and just a general ball of cuteness.  Can’t wait!  I’m a little nervous about flying because my husband likes to watch the show Air Disasters which goes over plane crashes in every terrible minute detail.  He just shrugs it off, but I’m a nervous wreck! ha!  But I’m sure it will be fine.

Again, I’m sorry for the delay!  Happy Stitching!

Christy

1. halejm says:

Thank you for the block! Serendipity is gorgeous!

2. Tosha says:

Have a safe trip. You will be just fine. We traveled through Nashville this passed weekend and found an amazing quilt shop in Franklin, TN, if your in the area you must stop in for an adventure. The name is Stitcher’s Garden on 209 S. Royal Oaks Blvd. I think I could have stayed there all day but had to head to Memphis for a wedding. They said they were on facebook but not the web. But they do ship.
    Thank you so kindly for the lovely patterns, you are a jewel.

3. Vera C. says:

As always “Thank you”. Serendipity is calling out to me as well, but Longmeadow is shouting “Please Finish Me”!!!
    Hope you enjoy your time with your family. Prayers for safe travel.

4. Ruthie Peterburg says:

Thank you for yet another beautiful pattern. Have a safe trip, think happy thoughts.
    Warm hugs,
    Ruthie

5. Deb says:

Your Quilts are just Lovely! Looking forward to the next one too 🙂 Wonderful news your going to see family and it’s going to be so worth the plane ride maybe you can listen to some soft music to relax you on your trip. wishing you all the best Have a wonderful time. God bless

6. Donna says:

Thanks very much. This is a beautiful quilt. I love your style. I’m looking forward to the new one in April!

7. dezertsuz says:

Block 7 is gorgeous, thank you! I love the look of Serendipity, too. You are an amazing designer! Welcome to Tennessee, when you get here. We’re supposed to turn warm next month, at least in east TN, so hopefully, it will be nice when you come!